sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

Happy ending

This is the way that we love, like is forever. Then live the rest of or life but not together.
Wake up in the morning, stumble of my life. Can't get no love, without sacrifice.
In anything should happen, I guess I wish you well. Mm a litlle bit of heaven, with a little bit of heart.
This is the hardest story, that I've ever told. No hope, no love, no glory and happy ending gone forever more.
Two o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind, keep walking around. If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong. I can get to my sleep I can think that we just carried on.
This is the hardest stoty, that I've ever told. No hope, no love, no glory and happy ending gone forever more. I fell as If I'm wasted and I wasted everyday.
This is the way that we love, (Oh I fell as If I'm wasted) I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory and happy ending. This is the way that we love, like is forever. Then live the rest of or life but not together. 
Little bit of love
This is the way that we love, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory and happy ending. This is the way that we love, like is forever. Then live the rest of or life but not together. 
This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory and happy ending.
Hey guys, today I decided to post a Mika song, Happy ending. I love  this song too much and I hope you enjoy it. Is quite sad, but is too  realist...They are not my gif, I have to learn to do this! Have a   good weekend, see you tomorrow Xxx 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario